Friday, March 13, 2015

MY FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPHS

Well, as mentioned in my last blog, I'm experimenting to see if this link below works.  It involves Google+ which I am not a fan of.  They sucked in Picasa which was my favorite album creator and more user friendly.  Anyway, as my "Winter Adventure" comes to an end, I looked back at the many photographs I took to remind me of people, places, and things and decided to copy my favorites into a folder unto themselves: "My Favorite Photographs."  These photos have appeared in my blogs from the past.  Hope my readers enjoy them as much as I did being in the moment to capture the experience.

There are over a hundred and to download them all would take too long.  Try this Link to my Favorite Photos  and view the album I created; Let me know if it works.  It does for me but would like to hear from you if it does not.  Thanks


3 comments:

  1. Hey Cuz, great blog; thanks for helping us pass the time dealing with this unique winter up north. Pics came through fine but no captions seen (or maybe even needed). Surprised you didn't post some of those fabulous dinners, tho. Happy trails and new adventures! - JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cuz. You're the second person that mentioned food. Ha! I'll add as I go along. I'm glad the blogs helped; I suggest reading them at night so as to induce sleep quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, after finally attempting to view the photos on my desktop, I don't know if I got to view what you had originally intended. I viewed 109 random photos that appeared to be personal and professional in nataure. I was not able to view any on either my iphone or ipad. That could have been either a device or wifi issue. I just wanted to let you know, feedback-wise.

    Thanks for checking out site 71. I can't believe that in two weeks we shall be parked there. :( See you soon.

    ReplyDelete